Monday, October 19, 2009

fucked

today has been a pretty productive day. as i sit at my desk (i suppose technically its nick's, but thats semantics at this point) fausto is groaning while in attempt to get comfortable on my lap, some neighborhood kids are screaming in the community garden and on the basketball courts, and i am just starting to feel the food coma from tofu pad thai setting in. i have two exams to study for, but i'm not really in the mood for microeconomics or calculus at the moment. my homework for my spitefully early 8 am class tomorrow is finished, so, for the moment, i am caught up. the only thing that could make this afternoon, scratch that, this day, any better, would be if the terribly rude seller on half.com would kindly give me my money back so i can actually buy my book for the quarter.

No comments: